Colour Coordinated Cocktails!
Matching table runners and jars of candy are all fine and dandy but why stop there? Why not create a custom cocktail that ups the ante of your chosen colour palette and really give your guests something to remember!
We have coordinated cocktail recipes with a corresponding colour to help you add a little something extra for you and your guests to enjoy!
“Pink Salty Dog”
- Course salt, for rim of glass
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon Campari Liqueur, or grenadine
- 1 to 1/2 cups ice cubes
Place salt in a saucer. Moisten the rim of a glass with a grapefruit slice. Dip rim in salt. Combine juice and vodka with Campari or grenadine in the jar of a blender; blend. With the motor running, add ice until fully incorporated and slushy. Pour into prepared glass.
- ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) pear vodka
- 3/4 ounce (4 1/2 teaspoons) lemon verbena simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- champagne, for topping off (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon verbena leaf, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, syrup, and lemon juice. Shake, then strain into a glass. Top off with Champagne. Garnish with lemon verbena.
- 2 candied clementines, halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces citrus-flavoured vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
Chill two 6-ounce martini glasses. For each glass, thread two clementine halves onto a skewer. Combine vodka and triple sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain mixture into chilled glasses, and garnish with the skewered clementines. Serve immediately.
- 2 whole canned lychees, plus 1/2 cup drained syrup
- 1/2 cup gin (or sake)
Place 1 lychee in each of two martini glasses. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in gin and reserved lychee syrup. Shake well; strain into glasses. Serve immediately.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) citrus-flavoured vodka
- 1 ounce ( 2 tablespoons) raspberry-infused vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) chambord
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- raspberries, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodkas, Chambord, lime juice, simple syrup, and cranberry juice. Shake or stir until well chilled. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with raspberries; serve.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 pint blackberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 4 cups small ice cubes
- 4 sprigs mint, for garnishing
Roughly chop mint leaves. Puree the mint, blackberries, and sugar in a blender. Press through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard seeds. Rinse blender, then return puree to blender, and add bourbon and small ice cubes; blend until smooth. Divide mixture among 4 glasses. Garnish each with a mint sprig.